Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser

We've got some Awana clubbers that want to go to camp this summer, but you know how it is when there just isn't enough money to send them. Can you say "FUNDRAISER?" Well we took a night off of Awana and held a spaghetti dinner fundraiser.

Here are the youth servers. My daughter is kneeling on the right. All of these kids are in 6th & 7th grade. I believe we have some 5th graders, one 8th grader and some highschoolers going to camp too.

Since it was St. Patrick's Day we had some green spaghetti to commemorate the occasion. Mmm Mmm good.. or not. Depends on if how it looks will turn your stomach first.

Actually it was good. I had some. We may need to have a few more fundraisers to get enough money, but we got a good start and it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome idea for a fundraiser!! My kids are all going to camp this summer and we could use some fundraising to help send them. :) I think I will mention this idea to our youth pastors! Except the green spaghetti though. That looks kinda yucky!! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete