Saturday, April 17, 2010

Our Baby Turns 13!!!!

The happy party goers. Two friends from church and one from school. The two boys chickened out. Just kidding, I understand they had "previous commitments."

H loves to sing. She sings in her room all the time. Her friends weren't as excited about it, but most did join in. They were precious and not little girls anymore. Boo Hoo!

Can you guess what song they're singing? The lady on the right is Debbie, never mind her "C" is backwards, LOL! She was kind enough to provide us with the Karaoke. She's very organized and kept us singing for quite awhile. It was really fun.

H in her comfort zone. She can go far away in her music. She gets into it and doesn't even hear us when we summon her from her room. I guess that's typical of many teens.

Two mom's, and friends of mine via our daughters, stayed and sang and joined in the ice breaker games we did.

We had some food. Can you tell what my daughter's favorite color is? She wears it every day.

Time for gifts.

A sketch book. H also loves to draw characters. Her school friend knows this. H draws during every spare moment at school I understand. Thus a sketch pad was the gift her friend brought as well as pens and colored pencils.

A serious look at "13". I wonder if she changed her mind about wanting to be 13?

Good bye 12. It's official, the candles have been blown out. H is "13". Mama Mia, I have two teens now!!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like she had a wonderful birthday with good friends.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    Looks like she had quite a good time, singing, friends, singing, eating, singing, cake, singing and more singing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of fun! 2 teenagers...oy vey!! Happy 13th Birthday H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Happy Birthday H! She's a beautiful young lady =0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH how fun! Looks like she had a great birthday party! But can I please hide my head in the sand. My son turns 13 in a few weeks. I want to cry just thinking about it. Where did 12 years go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! 13, I cried when Jacob turned 13 this past december lol.
    here is the post you was looking for
    http://glowacademy10.blogspot.com/2010/04/feminine-friday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I can hardly believe she's 13 already! These kids are growing up waaaaaay to fast. Let's tell 'em to slow down before we get whiplash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday! And Happy Mother's Day! I'll probably go into shock when my baby turns 13! I'll only have 2 at home then! Sign! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete