Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Mother's Day 2010

Better late than not at all. Here's my pictures from Mother's Day back in May.

My kids bought a planter full of flowers at their school plant sale. They made me a card and gave them to me on Mother's Day. I was very pleased. I love plants & flowers.

After church we met my parents and sister and MIL for lunch.

My parents are seated and my sister is in the black & white checked jacket. My son is on the left and my daughter is on the right. That's me, Mocha Momma in the blue and white.

In this picture is my family with my MIL. My hubs is standing behind me.

We had a nice meal at a little restaurant and sat around talking for a bit, exchanged gifts and cards and that was about it.

We had a nice time and it was a beautiful day so we took my MIL with us for a ride through a local park with beautiful views of the water.

2 comments:

  1. How neat to have pictures on mother's day with your parents. I love taking pictures with my parents on those special days. Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family. We have missed you. Praying all is well in your part of the world.
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete