Sunday, August 9, 2009

Great Day For Mom

My whole family went together to visit my mom today. She had company when we arrived and another friend from church dropped in while we were there. Mom was doing real good getting in and out of bed so I was real pleased.

We took her to the church service at 3:00pm and she said "You made my whole day," so I was real happy. We took her out into the courtyard because she hadn't been out side for quite some time.

Here's everyone singing at the church service held in the main dining room. Mom is in the yellow and her friend is in the blue. My family is on the right. The service lasted about a half an hour which was perfect.

I feel so much better about mom's situation. Thank you once more for your prayers. It just feels wonderful to have the prayer support.

Please continue to pray and remember my dad as well. He locked himself out of the house two days in a row. Thankfully he had people that took care of him. I hope he'll remember not to do this again.

Praising God for His daily care and love for my family.

7 comments:

  1. That is great that she has a church service there. I am glad that she had a good day. Still praying for all of you.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remembering you in prayer!Beautiful pic. Hope you have a great week! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I'm glad you had such a good day with her. How wonderful for you to "make her day". =0)

    Great photos of you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your mom is doing better. Stop by arise 2 write and pick up an award. If you are not in the list, know you are suppose to be. I ran out of steam before I got done.
    Blessings,andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad your mom is doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nannette,

    I am glad your mom is doing better. I am sure it was a blessing to her to have you all come and visit.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. My folks are having the locks changed so they can all be opened with the same key. The front door is ancient, but strong and the locking system is old.

    Praying for the money to come through for this undertaking.

    ReplyDelete