Friday, September 25, 2009

It's my "I'm A..." Poem

I was helping in a second/third grade class today and they were doing some writing projects. Just before I had to leave they were writing their "I'm a..." poems. I didn't get to hear them, but I'd like to read some on Monday if I can. I was very impressed with their free writing they had done earlier in the day.

I'm going to try my own "I'm a...poem" tonight. Here we go.

I'm a Mocha drinking,
student educating,
kid loving,
Bible reading,
homework tackling,
car driving,
job hunting,
weather watching,
blog posting,
picture taking,
working,
wife and mom.

That's how it goes. Try your own "I'm a poems". They're fun.
Have a fantastic weekend. I love you all, my friends.

10 comments:

  1. Oh cute, you ought to put that as your "About Me" profile, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute. Have a blessed weekend. I hope you find that job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours was great. Glad you checked in. YOu have been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful poem. Hope you are doing well. Sorry I have not been by lately. Last weekend was crazy. Thank you for your prayers. All went well.
    Blessings, andrea

    PS: I have an urgent prayer request on arise 2 write.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!
    Loved your poem. Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you are!!! Love that. So cute. Might have to try it sometime...if I can think quick on my feet....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea...love your I'm a poem?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great way to learn more about yourself, it's funny how enlightening it can be to just put some thoughts into words.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Nannette~

    That was GREAT! I think I may do an "I Am" poem myself! :> )

    Blessings, friend~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. That WAS fun!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete