Sunday, September 6, 2009

Loyal Friend And Visitor Award

My very sweet friend, Hope over at My Hope Is In The Lord has passed this award along to me. I found Hope through Nan or Erica (I can't remember) when I first started blogging. Maybe Hope found me. Either way she's loyal.

Hope has visited me regularly for the three months I've been blogging. She always leaves encouraging words for me and she laughs at my humor. What more could I ask for?

She has a really fun blog with a variety of interesting stuff on it, like old photo's and magazine pictures from Life, her personal cartoons (very cute), her drawings and how she has learned to draw, stories and scripture and encouragement. It's a fun blog to follow. Thanks, Hope for being a Loyal Friend and Visitor to me.

I enjoy seeing comments on my blog when I open it each day. There are a few friends who are loyal and come by almost every day. I know that some of you have many followers and you try to visit your followers as often as possible and that is why I call you Loyal Friends and Visitors.

There are also new bloggers looking for new bloggie friends and some of you have become my Loyal Friends and Visitors. You always lift me up and encourage me with your words.

I also found out that there are some who "lurk" and don't leave comments. If they had a blog I would give them this award too. It's fun knowing that friends are reading even if they don't leave a comment. They will tell me in person or send me an e-mail and that makes this blogging thing even more interesting.

I sure appreciate each and every one of you. You have made blogging fun for me. I like knowing there are people with similar interests reading my blog. I like meeting new christian women and reading about their lives.

Here are the rules: (1) Post the award on your blog. (2) Acknowledge the giver. (3) Pass the award on to who you think who is/are deserving to as many as you want. (4) Leave a message telling them.


Since you give me a lift each day or at least once a week I want to pass the award along to these friends in blog land:

Mimi at He & Me + 3

Nan at Momstheword

Andrea at Arise 2 Write

Kat at Art's Chili

Laura at Goose Hill Farm

Amy at In Search of Normal

Stacey at McCrakensX4

Mich at "Mich"

Erica at Scottsville

Christy Rose at The Secret Life of an American Wife & Mom

Christine at Vista Woman

Renee at GLOW Academy

15 comments:

  1. Thanks friend!

    Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nanette! I am honored that you consider me your friend.
    Glad you are feeling better.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening N, Thanks, Im trying to post things for me AND for others :),adding music I like and Others.
    I am so happy with the template, nice at warm and cozy,Trying to make it cozy for others also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to you too and thanks for the sweet award. You know I love awards.
    Hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nannette,

    What a sweet post. I must double each and every word you said about Hope. But you, too, have been a loyal friend to me and that makes this a well deserved award. Your eclectic blog is always a treat to visit. One never knows what to expect when we stop by. And everyone likes a little surprise in their life. I am glad to hear that your tooth is doing better and that you are on the road to feeling like yourself again.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your encouraging comments, I truly appreciated it!! Psst, I added your button to my blog. I am looking forward to getting to know you a lil' better :D expect to see me around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats my friend, you truly are a loyal friend! I hope you got some sleep Friday night, lol!

    I think they're going over to B.'s house tomorrow (all four of 'em), I heard 'em planning it at church and S. doesn't care. If they do it let me know if your son needs a ride.

    Thank you do passing this on to me. It's such a pretty award! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have to agree with Hope and say that you are a loyal blog reader! Congrats on this fun award and thanks so much for passing it on to me!! Hope you enjoy your Labor Day Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. eeeeee, Thanks Momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great award to get! I am looking at those you chose to pass it too...and they are all wonderful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You deserve this award! You are a faithful visitor. And I am glad you are feeling better.

    Thank you for the award, also. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, thanks so much for thinking of ME!!! I'm so glad Hope blessed you with it! She's such a sweetheart, isn't she?

    Thanks and congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS, NANNETTE! I love to visit your blog and see what you are involved in. I really am inspired by your backpack project.

    Thank you for passing this on to me! :> )

    Blessings, sweet friend~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there Nannette!

    I have been off-blog for the last four days, so I just had a chance to read this post now. Thanks for all the very sweet, kind things you said. You found me first, and I believe you were my very first follower, for which I would like to express my great appreciation. Thank you so much!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete