I'll just chat about my son since it's just a random picture. He is our first born. He has been homeschooled since he finished one year of preschool. He's a pretty serious guy, but has silly moments (or hours when he's with some of his friends).
I remember that I couldn't wait for him to be noisy and talk when he was a toddler, but he has never been noisy or talked a lot. Finally he would say a word or two about twucks, tractos, bulldozers, and aopwanes.
He would get so excited when the garbage truck came, he would stand at the front screen door and literally shake and point and and say, "Twuck, twuck..." you get the picture.
Of course he would be holding his Meme and his two fingers would be in his mouth. He might even be in just a diaper and a T-shirt, but he was at the door every week. Cool thing was that the garbage man (I know there's a better name for him) would wave to him.
He started learning to read at age four and just took off with it. He still enjoys reading. He is good at getting his work finished and focus's very well on what he's doing.
He also enjoys computer related activities. He plays all kinds of games on various game consols. He is learning from his dad how to fix these things too. They seem to break quite often.
He has memorized many scriptures and seems to very good at it. He has earned the Meritorious Award for completing six Awana Club books. A youth group we attend weekly during the school year.
He is anxious to be a freshman in high school and to start going to public school. I like the school because it is small. So small the whole ninth grade class goes to every class together. I'm excited to see him growing into a fine young man, but it is hard to let go after nine years of homeschooling him.
So that's my story about my son that goes with the picture.
Now I select these five bloggy friends to take the sixth photo challenge:
1) Erica at Scottsville because I know she has a lot of pictures.
2) Nan at Momstheword because she got me into this blogging.
3) Hope at My Hope Is In The Lord because she has some cool oldie pictures and family pix.
4) Beth in NC at I'm Heading Towards My Destiny because she seems like another nice chick.
5) Karen at Goose Hill Farm because she's so down to earth and has a farm.Rules:
1) Go to your photo folders
2) Select the sixth file folder
3) Open it and select the sixth photo in that file folder
4) Write a story for that picture, post it and
5) Select five bloggy friends to tag
6) Be sure to let them know they've been tagged
Have fun with it and I'll be looking for your sixth photos and stories. Thanks