Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Love Comments

I love reading all of the comments people leave on my blog. Thank you so much.

I am enjoying blogging a lot and plan to continue. Please forgive me when I don't get back to you or come and visit you before you comment on my blog. I feel bad that this is happening.

I am trying to keep up and I don't want to stop the conversations. So please know that I appreciate all of you keeping up with my blog even though some of you have two hundred or more followers of your own. Have a great Wednesday and I'll visit you as often as I can. You are all so sweet.

4 comments:

  1. ooof dont think it posted lol
    Here we go again rofl

    What on Earth is your cat doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that were my cat, I'd be tempted to push him in. I really do have a love/hate relationship with him.

    I think we all love comments. :o)

    Have a great day!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear friend,
    We understand the craziness of life and we all feel the same way when we don't get to everyone's blogs. I love your comments on my blog and I am blessed by them. Keep posting.

    Blessings and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww -- you are so sweet! Thank you so much for the unbelievably precious comment on my post today! I love how sisters in Christ can share in each others joys without ever meeting! It means so much to know that you were rejoicing with me today!! You are such a blessing!!

    We have 2 cats ... I am loving the picture!! haha

    ReplyDelete